We may collect personal information that you provide via forms on this website for example when you fill out a contact form, download a product or complete any order form or when you email us.
We require this information for the purpose of servicing your requests and providing a better service to you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, download a product, subscribe or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment services). We store customer data using third-party services such as MailChimp and may receive information about you from them.
How will we use your data?
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Respond to any inquiry you have sent to us.
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group.
- If you have submitted information to us and wish to have them removed from our internal records, please contact us.
Embedded content from other websites
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We store customer data using third-party services such as MailChimp.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by unsubscribing from our emails at the bottom of all our email or contacting us via our contact -page.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our Group.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to object processing.
- The right to data portability
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us